Are you a Master of the Web? Great! Cleveland ARTCC is currently seeking applicants for the position of WebMaster.
- Reports to the ATM regarding the website
- Maintain active online presence on the website, Discord, forums, email, and network
- Manages and oversees the ARTCCs data services including web content and delivery, web services, email systems, data storage systems, etc.
- Must respond quickly to website and data system needs.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures for operation and maintenance of the ARTCC web and data systems
- Maintains the ZOB Discord server
- Attends staff meetings as called by the ATM
- Any other duty assigned
- Must be an active member of the network in good standing
- Be a member of ZOB, or willing to transfer upon selection
- Must be proficient with modern web programming languages and techniques, including PHP, HTML, MySQL, and CSS
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
Highly Desired Skills:
- Possess a high degree of commitment and motivation
- Possess experience and certification within the Cleveland ARTCC
- Familiarity with the Concrete5 platform and VATUSA API
- Have previous staff experience in a VATSIM ATC facility or virtual airline
Applications may be submitted to the Cleveland ARTCC Air Traffic Manager via email: email@example.com
- Name, active email address, and CID
- Resume to include examples of previous work, including, if applicable, a GitHub or similar portfolio.
- Short summary of any prior experience with PHP, MySQL and work on other VATUSA related projects
What to Expect:
All applications will go through an initial evaluation. Candidates who pass the evaluation will be contacted for a comprehensive interview. All candidates will be notified if/when a selection is made.