Cleveland ARTCC is currently seeking applicants for the position of Facility Engineer.
- Reports to the DATM; ATM as necessary
- Maintain active online presence on the website, teamspeak, forums, email, and network
- Attends staff meetings as called by the ATM
- Creates, maintains and updates ZOB sector files, alias files, POF files, and vATIS config files.
- Coordinates with ZOB and other ARTCC staff to mitigate and manage frequency and automation problems.
- Maintains approved facility Orders, SOPs and LOAs, ensuring they are electronically available through the website.
- Develops and maintains Quick Reference Cards
- Review and recommend the use of other controller tools for implementation within the ARTCC
- Any other duty assigned
- Must have at least a Senior Student (S3) rating
- Must be an active member of the network in good standing
- Be a member of ZOB, or willing to transfer upon selection
- Be skilled with VATSIM ATC Client software and software involved in technical file creation/manipulation.
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
Highly Desired Skills:
- Possess a high degree of commitment and motivation
- Possess experience and certification within the Cleveland ARTCC
- Have previous Facility Engineer experience
- Have previous staff experience in a VATSIM ATC facility or virtual airline
- Have experience with software programming
Applications may be submitted to the Cleveland ARTCC Air Traffic Manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application must include:
- Name, active email address, and CID
- Resume or Letter of Application
Application deadline is August 10 2018 at 23:59Z.
What to Expect:
This is an entry-level position. The workload is light, with moderate peaks after periodic AIRAC / Navigation / Procedure updates. All applications will go through an initial evaluation. Candidates who pass the evaluation will be contacted for a comprehensive interview. All candidates will be notified if/when a selection is made.